Benefits of Joining
FLEXIBLE AGENCY CONTRACT
- Ownership of Expirations and Renewals — Direct Agencies and InsureZone expressly recognize Producer’s independent ownership of the policy expirations covered by their Producer Agreement and Producer shall retain ownership of these expirations during and after termination of the relationship, subject to certain termination provisions.
- Broker of Record — Producer acknowledges and agrees that for purposes of the business produced hereunder, InsureZone Direct will be listed as the agent or broker of record with the respective insurers under the name InsureZone.com of Texas, Inc.
- Policy Transfer — Upon termination of this Agreement, Producer shall have the option of requiring InsureZone to take such reasonable action as is necessary to transfer such agent of record or broker of record designation(s) to Producer or such other entity as directed by Producer.
As part of a larger group of agencies with premium aggregated across the country...your agency will benefit from the following:
- Access to more carriers
- Higher commission rates
- Access to exclusive products
- Someone else manages carrier relationships
- Technology investments and unique tools
- Underwriting relationships that enable your agency to write business rather than begging for assistance with each customer.
Leverage our brand while at the same time strengthening your own. We will work with your agency to get you the benefits of being part of a larger, national organization. Our approach with your agency will focus on the key marketing issues that make the most sense for building your book of business. This will include being able to hang your own name on the door.
NO LIFE OR FINANCIAL SERVICES REQUIREMENTS
There is no requirement to sell Life or Financial Services products, although we do have access to the products if that would be of benefit to your agency.
NO CARRIER NON-COMPETE
If you ever exit your InsureZone Direct relationship, you will be able to contract with any carrier.
PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM
As you know customer relationships are what drive your agency growth, but technology is what makes your agency efficient and profitable. Our Agent HQ platform contains the tools your agency needs to write and service business. Here are a few of the tools to help you grow your agency.
- InsureRater — Commercial and Personal Lines Comparative Rating — Single-entry, multi-carrier quoting for both personal and commercial lines.
- Sales Workflow Manager — Integrated system to manage a potential client from initial contact, through quoting and policy binding.
- Service Dashboard — A complete online tool for managing the needs of your customer from the date of policy inception. Online repository of all policy documents and logs all policy activities.
- ReportCast — The real-time information you need to stay current with your customers and your book of business.
- Leads 2.0 — Quoted leads available 24x7 from your agency web site. The tool allows your potential customers the ability to get multiple quotes through your agency site and have that information transferred to your sales workflow manager so you can more easily complete the sales process
- VOIP Phones — Can work from your office or from your laptop. You can be “in the office” as needed wherever you travel.
- E-mail, Microsoft Excel and Word — We use the Microsoft Office 2010 Suite and all are available on demand.
See the value that we offer with the InsureZone Direct suite of technology tools.
COMPARE PRICING OF OUR AVAILABLE TOOLS & SERVICES